Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Great ride for 2 weeks off!


I'm pleased to say Belle was very good yesterday when I rode. Well it was 90 degrees and she's growing in her winter coat but STILL..for 2 weeks off she did excellently....Picked up canter to right and left without a problem or fuss, and didn't race around. I worked on collecting her into her bridle and getting her to realize she can set her head without me pulling or yanking on her. She got that at the trot pretty quickly...a little slower, needs more work canterwise.

I did some trotting and cantering on the buckle too and let her just go along. Well done and I was glad I got out there in the steam to ride. Should make Thursday's trip a little easier too, since we just had a major weather change too cool temps.

I'm attaching my new favorite photo of us all...taken by my mother in law during her visit this past May.

Have a great and blessed day,


Robin

No comments: